Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm back in the burgh.

It took a bit longer than expected to get back here due to the fact that my greyhound got stuck in a pothole for 5 hours. Sad but true. Luckily the bus was full of other kids going back to college. I met some really fun girls that go to school here and this hilarious guy from Point Park who made the whole delay much more bearable.

It was kind of hard to come back, I got into the groove in Marietta when I was home for break. But when I came out of the tubes and the city was shining brightly in the dark I breathed a sigh of relief. I felt like I was coming home and that is a great feeling.

Today is probably the worst day Pittsburgh has ever seen. Absolutely freezing out and raining. I almost died walking to class this morning. Nothing a plate of cheese fries and a new fall coat can't cure though. Hopefully the weather improves; nothing is better than a sunny fall day.

No comments:

Post a Comment