Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let's see, what has been happening...

On Sunday, my mother got me a bus ticket and wished me adieu. I was on the ol' greyhound, on my way back to Pittsburgh. I sat with a guy who was a truck driver and let me tell you, he did not stop talking the entire time. I guess life is lonely on the road. He was amusing though, so it was quite alright. I even got to see a picture of him as a child dressed up like Peter Pan.

Tuesday was a perfect fall day. The sun was shining, the leaves were blowing around, and the air just smelled like fall. I love that. That night, my friend, Abby, and I were feeling brave so we decided to attend a yogarythmics class. The flier promised that we would leave feeling a greater sense of well being. As it turns out, it was totally right. The class was small, only 9 of us. We worked on being in touch with our chacras and releasing our "inner child". The entire class was about free form movement and doing what felt right for your body. We ended by meditating with the lights off for a long while. I entered one of those strange states where you can recognize that you're alive, but that's about all. You don't think about anything and you aren't aware of your body. It's perfect. I love yoga classes and I sometimes forget that, but not anymore. I am making people refer to me as "yoga girl" currently.

Today I recieved a package from my mother filled with lots of Halloween treats. It was the perfect pick me up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment