Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Break Part I


I just spent the last half hour listening to Christmas music and laying with my head up against my sliding glass door watching the snow glisten on the trees. Then I ate some eggs. A perfect morning.


Winter break has been wonderful thus far. Tuesday involved some tasty Lebanese food, a little Christmas shopping, and a pretty funny film. Wednesday was cookie baking day! Followed by the best winter date ever. Thursday involved a surprise trip to Columbus to rescue a stranded friend. Friday was a delicious lunch with mom and visitng some old friends. Saturday involved chopping down the Christmas tree, a walk in the winter wonderland that is my backyard, and some much overdue grocery shopping.


It has been a pretty great week. There is nothing I have to do; no deadlines, no papers, no awkward small talk with adults I don't actually like, just what I want to do. I feel like such a kid, it's the best.


I am an incredibly lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment