Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!


When I was a kid my parents LOVED taking my little sister and I to zoos. I am fairly certain that I've been to every one within a 4 hour radius of my home. And let me tell you, that's a lots of zoos. We've seen the really good ones AND the really bad ones, and all of those inbetween.


Today I am keeping the zoo spirit alive and heading to the Pittsburgh Zoo in about ten minutes. I haven't been to a zoo in quite some time and I keep getting more and more excited. Zoos are one of those things that you never outgrow. Regardless of your age there is something magical about seeing a mother tiger play with her cub or a flock of hundreds of flamingos. That never gets old, ever.


The sun is shining unusually brightly for a March afternoon so we are taking full advantage of it. Animals here we come!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment